MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Jennifer Woods

Asante, rafiki. Kila jambo na wakati wake. Usipokifata, hutakipata. Usisafirie nyota ya mwenzio. (Thank you, friend. There is a time for everything. If you don't reach, you're never going to grab what you're after. Don't set sail using soemone else's star.) Swahili advice.

Send e-mail to elaira_sedda86@yahoo.com
View home page.

About Jennifer Woods

I love to read. I don't read the Nancy Drew books, because I like to be the one making decisions. So of course I love the Nancy Drew Cd Rom games. I also love to collect. I collect some cool things and some weird things... (please, dont ask, youll probably be disgusted.) I love fantasy. I'm not so athletic but I do like to play soccer, even though I don't go out for teams or anything. I have blue eyes, brown hair and it's about 3 1/2 feet long. I get straight A's sometimes. Never got a C in my life (on a report card). I'm a real technology freak- LOVE the internet and I have my own laptop. I've also got my own palm pilot, my dad gave it to me when i turned 13. I want a TV but I'm not allowed one of my own. IM me if you'd like; Megagirlx55.

Favorite URLs

Gametalk. Chatting site with forums (a forum is like a message board).
Neopets. Virtual pets site, lots of games here, but you need an email address. I use my sisters account, but she isnt allowed to get neomails. Goldengoalie2468.
Mybush. click on forums. (Another message board, but its for older users. I'm ~Megan~.)

Most recent posts by Jennifer Woods:

The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 05:33pm Sep 13, 2003 PST - Hey everyone if you need extra help and can't access a walkthrough then you can go to gametalk.com and look up the nancy drew forums using the search box at the top (just type: nancy drew). Everyone is really friendly and you can help other people out if you want to. There's isn't any sign up fee or anything like that...
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 10:35pm May 10, 2003 PST - Also people... think before you post. If you are asking a question, keep it short and to the point because Ive noticed a lot of people give things away when they ask questions...
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 10:29pm May 10, 2003 PST - To Get the Letter From Darryl:

You need to talk to Hal about what you found in the Teacher's Lounge. You need to talk to Hulk about the Pharmacy. You need to talk to Hulk about a conversation you had with Hal...
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 03:47pm Apr 19, 2003 PST -

• ahem* please dont give away who the murderer is...
    Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 08:12pm Feb 24, 2003 PST - kukukiki, this game is excellent. It is challenging and educational, yet still fun for many girls of that age, although it can be tough. ^_~
    Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 08:10pm Feb 24, 2003 PST - nellie, you dont get the video until after everyone confesses.
    Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 08:12pm Feb 24, 2003 PST - kukukiki, this game is excellent. It is challenging and educational, yet still fun for many girls of that age, although it can be tough. ^_~

OK