MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

BookWirm22

I have finished games Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Final Scene, Treasure in a Royal Tower, Danger on Deception Island, and Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Most recent posts by BookWirm22:

Discuss All Games - 07:30pm Aug 12, 2004 PST - HI!! i have heard rumors about a #11 ND Game, does anyone know anything about that?
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 07:20pm Aug 12, 2004 PST - shorty987- taylor sinclair only offers you a cookie at the very beginning of the game. if you are at the point when you need a cookie for something, he will leave the room and you can take one. hope i helped!
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 07:17pm Aug 12, 2004 PST - Slipknot- SPOILER ALERT do you mean hilda's letter with the funny story about the dog? Go to the Hot Kettle Cafe. To the left of Holt (and to the left of the doorway next to him) is a poster with flags...
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 04:33pm Jul 8, 2004 PST - kykijo- have you gone kyaking yet?
Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game - 06:48pm Jul 1, 2004 PST - you can probably get it at any game store...i don't know for sure though
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 06:37pm Jul 1, 2004 PST - kaytwin- SPOILER ALERT the last answer to quiz 2 is atanzahab (the Mayan matchmaker). to do the numbering thing, you have to find two other pieces. one is in a pot in the temple, and the other is in the first display case on the right when you walk in the exhibit room from the lobby...

OK