MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

weirdo101

Send e-mail to randansing@aol.com
View home page.

About weirdo101

I'm weirdo(duh!) I've beaten every Nancy Drew game, and soon I'll beat Secret of Shadow Ranch! Yippee!  
Most recent posts by weirdo101:

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 06:43am Aug 4, 2004 PST - finally! good job Berry Kiss!
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 12:06pm Aug 3, 2004 PST - have like on sunday! sry i havent been on, internet was down. any1 need help?
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 06:24am Aug 1, 2004 PST - you need to press 1 before dialing
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 06:13am Aug 1, 2004 PST - i'm at Dry Creek. is the outhouse that messed up thing to the right of th general store with th scorpion?if it is,wher's th arrowhead?
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 06:10am Aug 1, 2004 PST - yeh but that walkthru doesnt work anymore. luckily, i printed out th 1st and 2nd guiz and activity answers,but i lost my walkthru wit th 3rd one
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 07:28pm Jul 31, 2004 PST - o taht's easy if you need a pic go to gameboomers.com and clik walkthroughs. scoll down and find nancy drew. just scrolll or print th wakthrough and if you want.

OK