MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Midge00

Happy to Help

Send e-mail to xxsballqueenxx@ol.com

About Midge00

Likes to play softball. Has beat all of the new Nancy Drew games and hopes to help others on the game.  
Most recent posts by Midge00:

The Creature of Kapu Cave (#15) - 11:53am Dec 30, 2006 PST - ok..I need help, I am trying to figure out the Kapu cave symbol thing, I know what the animals are fr the statues teeth, I just dont know what order they go in. Also, I have the map thing but everytime I go snorkeling there is a eel, how do I get rid of it? Any answers would be MUCH appreciated!!
Danger By Design (#14) - 12:43pm Aug 3, 2006 PST - umm i have the key(from the park) and the windmill(from the tunnel) and Manette isn't in her office when i enter her room. I also gave the gut the bottle of wine too.
Danger By Design (#14) - 10:14am Aug 3, 2006 PST - ok so i am done with the bomb part and i told the harley boys and she said should askk jing jing about the books but i won't ask her anything..also i have nothing to do..can anyone point me in the right direction?
Secret of the Old Clock (#12) - 01:38pm Jul 25, 2005 PST - HELP-what do i do for the logic puzzle!!!!
Message In a Haunted Mansion Computer Game (#3) - 08:38am Jul 25, 2005 PST - baby-Play the darkened music notes you found on the "Bandit's Treasure" sheet music. The notes are BEGAG. In front of you, you have seven notes you can play; left to right number 1 through 7...
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 08:33am Jul 25, 2005 PST - puppy-This game gets harder near the end.
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 08:31am Jul 25, 2005 PST - west- open in this order~

Red box with yellow cross or T in the middle,

A diagonal straight through(half yellow, half red)

White box with little blue box in the center

Line through the center(half red half blue)

A all red box with like a chunk missing out of it,

White and Red checkers box

and a yellow one with a long blue rectangle

hope these are specific enough. I am not aloud to show pics.

OK