MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (#13)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

cheeky59

Send e-mail to araic97@yahoo.com

Most recent posts by cheeky59:

Danger By Design (#14) - 10:53pm Sep 17, 2010 PST - Ok ive baked the cookies like 10 times and jj wants me to tell her something about them... my options are theyr very round, theyr lumpy, or theyr real real thick. and ive done all those options and she says theyr wrong and to do them again...
Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (#13) - 02:49pm Apr 24, 2010 PST - Ok wait...i looked at older posts and it said to open the eagle picture im gonna need a bunch of slugs and i have all of them except 10...where do i get that 1?
Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (#13) - 02:45pm Apr 24, 2010 PST - Ok nevermind i figured it out.but i dont understand how to open the eagle picture....
Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (#13) - 11:03am Apr 24, 2010 PST - Ok im stuck on the dolls.i keep trying but it always says its wrong...spoilers are welcome!
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:04pm Jul 20, 2009 PST - ok. nevermind everything i said. i beat the game!!!!
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 02:49pm Jul 20, 2009 PST - nevermind my last post. im stuck on the colored number things at the bottom of the well! i get that the colors have to do with their collers or somethin , but what are the numbers?!?!?(im not yelling...
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 02:22pm Jul 20, 2009 PST - help! i got into the room with the vault thingy and whenever i open that stupid thing water keeps coming out and killing me! what do i do?!?!?!..

OK