MysteryNet Community Go back to Reviews of "How to Host a Murder" and "How to Host a Teen Mystery">>
MysteryNet Community Profile

sassi

I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

About sassi

personal email:

sassi@uniserve.com not much to say here, northern lady living in a rural farming community and simply living out day to day as it comes  
Most recent posts by sassi:

04/08/14 No Such Thing as a Free Ride (With solution) - 10:42am May 20, 2014 PST - LMHO!!! Oh my goodness!! Can you imagine hopping on a bus thinking you just scored a free bus ride and be deposited at the mental institution...
04/08/14 No Such Thing as a Free Ride (With solution) - 09:23pm May 16, 2014 PST - Were the people being transported TO a mental institution?

Did they all leave the bus?

And the bus was replaced with normal folks looking for a ride?..
04/08/14 No Such Thing as a Free Ride (With solution) - 09:54am May 13, 2014 PST - Was this a party bus?

Were people nuts because of mental illness?

Were the people from a mental institution?..
04/08/14 No Such Thing as a Free Ride (With solution) - 04:13pm May 9, 2014 PST - Did the new people have a specific place they wanted to go?

And were not taken there?

Was it to a mall?..
04/08/14 No Such Thing as a Free Ride (With solution) - 01:12pm May 7, 2014 PST - sorry I have been awol, no excuse, just was not here

Were the passengers prisoners?

Was he supposed to be taking them to jail?

Were the passengers refugees?..
04/08/14 No Such Thing as a Free Ride (With solution) - 07:57pm Apr 17, 2014 PST - The person who wandered off, was he/she a child? adult? youth?..
04/08/14 No Such Thing as a Free Ride (With solution) - 09:12pm Apr 15, 2014 PST - Did the bribe involve alcohol?

Was the bus supposed to stop at the bar?

Did it stop so someone could buy alcohol and give a bit to the driver?..

OK