MysteryNet Community Go back to Looking to Publish Your Mystery Stories?>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Theresa Fonseca

Teresa Fonseca

Send e-mail to tfonseca426@gmail.com

About Theresa Fonseca

Hello, I have registered on this site in 1998 and posted a story about an inmate who was convicted of rape and murder and received the death penalty. Because I was directly involved with the case up until the inmate Charles Edward Hartman died from a brain tumor, I was under attorney client privelege. I had forgotten about the site and recently found it again with much information that was not posted to readers over the past decade. I will try to update those who are still interested. I was by Hartman's side the day before he passed away. Other information concerning me, I have written for true crime magazines, I have a degree in Law Enforcement, I taught school for 36 years. I am now retired. I still have the Manuscript that I wrote concerning Hartman. Since his death I have not sought a publisher but I intend to brush the dust off of it and see if there is anyone who is interested in the story of an innocent man dying on death row. Teresa Fonseca  
Most recent posts by Theresa Fonseca:

Innocent on Death Row - 08:03am Dec 13, 2012 PST - Sorry once again for taking so long to respond. Fran to answer your questions. Hartman passed at least three polygraph test but the boyfriend failed 7 out of 8 of the pertinent questions concerning her disappearance...
Innocent on Death Row - 01:59pm Oct 19, 2012 PST - I believe this particular case is more of an individual one because the accused, Eddie Hartman, was allowed to drive a patrol car on the night Kathy Nishiyama disappeared. This was a political year in a what most people refer to as small town and a lot of political positions were riding on this conviction. It goes without saying that Hartman should not have been allowed to drive the patrol car...
Innocent on Death Row - 10:51am Oct 19, 2012 PST - In the beginning I thought the same as everyone else, Hartman had to be guilty! After all he was driving a patrol car pulling over innocent people near the area where she disappeared. Little did I know until I went to the trial and started my own investigation that this was practically impossible...
Looking to Publish Your Mystery Stories? - 04:19am Oct 14, 2012 PST - Hi Fran and others who followed the story of INNOCENT ON DEATH ROW I started over a decade ago. Due to becoming a private investigator on that case I could not post on the forum. Hartman died in prison from a brain tumor in 2010...
Innocent on Death Row - 05:02am Oct 13, 2012 PST - Hello, everyone. I want to apologize for leaving the you hanging on the Charles Edward Hartman case. I was directly involved with the attorneys an because of attorney client privelege I was not at liberty to disclose until all appeals were exhausted...

OK