MysteryNet Community Go back to Just Because>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Is_this_normal?

There can be no triumph without loss… no victory without suffering… no freedom without sacrifice… (from TROTK trailer) True words even for today.

Send e-mail to jossiebparzons@gmail.com

About Is_this_normal?

ICQ 14839434 MSN messenger xphyle55 Yahoo messenger itn2 AOL IM jbp42555

-For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness. Psalm 84:10

- The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. (Vince Lombardi)..Thanks MissBrooke!!!

- Women have many faults. Men have only two.... everything they say and everything they do. From a male friend on ICQ.

-"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise; risking more than others think is safe. Dreaming more than others think is practical and expecting more than others think is possible."

-I speak without reservation from what I know and who I am. I do so with the understanding that all people should have the right to offer their voice to the chorus whether the result is harmony or dissonance, the worldsong is a colorless dirge without the differences that distinguish us, and it is that difference which should be celebrated not condemned. - Ani Difranco

The highways of life are full of flat squirrels who couldn't make up their minds. Unknown

Some people succeed because they are destined to, but most people succeed because they are determined to. Anonymous

I am supporting the Troops... "United We Stand, Divided We Fall"  
Most recent posts by Is_this_normal?:

Quincy M.E. - 12:12am Feb 4, 2001 PST - Went to The Quincy Examiner and could not find the answer to this question. I think Fran is correct. The website is very cool...
Quincy M.E. - 02:42pm Jan 24, 2001 PST - Could you believe that I went to one of the QME sites and could not find the answer to your question? I will continue trying.
I Confess - 07:47pm Sep 14, 2014 PST - (((((((((((Fran)))))))))))) Will be praying for your prompt and speedy recovery. ILU and GB

Jossie
Special Thoughts - 01:10pm Apr 29, 2013 PST - Thanks for the Birthday wishes. I haven't been around this parts in a while, but I do keep y'all in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

((((((((((Your Name Here))))))))))
A Folder For Fran ;-) - 12:57pm Apr 29, 2013 PST - Sneaking in to say "HI".

(((((((Fran))))))
Holidays! - 03:17pm Dec 15, 2012 PST - Merry Christmas!!!!

(((((((Your Name Here)))))))

OK