MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Secret of the Old Clock (#12)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

kentuckyrules

I love country music and christian romance books and i love jump5(a christian group who are teenagers).If you need help with nancy drew games my e-mail address is sugardawn@aol.com and i can help you with any but #9.

Send e-mail to sugardawn@aol.com

About kentuckyrules

hey i'm 16 and i love the nd games.i can help with most of the games.and i love to meet new people who i can talk to like IM and e-mail from this site.most of the people i talk to on the internet is from this site.lol.okay i will stop talking now.:)see ya.  
Most recent posts by kentuckyrules:

Discuss All Games - 03:04pm Nov 2, 2005 PST - hey everybody just wanted to say that i have to get off the internet today and probably won't be back for awhile so just wanted to say bye.
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 04:38pm Nov 1, 2005 PST - MKFRECKLES-i really didn't like secrets can kill either.its not scary but it isn't the best one.from now on go to the discuss all games to discuss this.:)
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 03:26pm Oct 31, 2005 PST - soccergurl- the medallion is not on the bed it is on the couch behind a pillow.
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 11:27am Oct 30, 2005 PST - spunlyone20514- to watch the tape go back to matties house and watch it on the t.v.if you need more help just post back or e-mail me.
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 11:23am Oct 30, 2005 PST - Kit Kat Girl- you need to go talk to people.they are around the studio.if you still need help post back or e-mail me.
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 01:46pm Oct 28, 2005 PST - moondogs the pics of the dogs help you with something you have to do later in the game but you look at the color of the collars on each dogs and where they are at in the pic.example:one of the dogs is on a boat.you will know what i'm talking abouot later in the game.if you need more help just post back or e-mail me.

OK