MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Secret of the Old Clock (#12)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Bess Marvin #95

Be still and know that I am God... Psalms 46:10

Send e-mail to bess_on_the_case@msn.com

About Bess Marvin #95

Hey N.D. Fans! I love Nancy Drew, her books and games. The games I have played are Treasure in the Royal Tower, The Final Scene, Secrets Can Kill, Danger on Deception Island, The Haunted Carousel,Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, Curse of Blackmoor Manor, Secret of the Old Clock, The Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon, The Secret of Shadow Ranch, and Stay Tuned for Danger. I am so anxcious for the new N.D. game coming out this summer, Danger By Design.

I love Nancy Drew and her BFF, Bess Marvin!!! Oh a awsome fact I learned...the name Nancy means graceful, and the name Drew means brave. Cool, hugh?!? Anyway, I think that Bess is like my long lost sister!!! =80} E-mail me if any help is needed!!!

Favorite URLs

www.nancydrew.com
www.myscene.com
www.disneychannel.com

Most recent posts by Bess Marvin #95:

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 07:45pm Jun 1, 2006 PST - Hello J.L.!!! Hey N.D. luvers!!!..
Discuss All Games - 03:58pm May 26, 2006 PST - I think the movie is coming out in 2007. ~*B*~
Discuss All Games - 01:55pm May 25, 2006 PST - Hey, I would HIGHLY recomend reading i Missing: Nancy Drew . I loved it~

~*Bess*~
Discuss All Games - 01:53pm May 25, 2006 PST - Thanks Jenny!!!

OK