MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

l*wen

Send e-mail to iliacb@yahoo.com

Most recent posts by l*wen:

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 04:28pm Dec 28, 2002 PST - Lissy: What were his dogs names? Could their initials help you with the puzzle?
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 04:28pm Dec 28, 2002 PST - Lissy: What were his dogs names? Could their initials help you with the puzzle?
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:24pm Dec 28, 2002 PST - Madnat: ok, HI has a patch for this. apparently, it doesn't work right on alot of the GDOML or something, I don't really get it. Go to www.herinteractive.com, go to "Mesage board", then, after proceeding to the board, to to the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake forum, and click on the topic entitled "Fire problems solved!"(or something like that), posted by HerInt...
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:17pm Dec 28, 2002 PST - Hmmm, sounds like we have the same problems here, doesn't it? Can someone please help!
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 03:16pm Dec 28, 2002 PST - What about the maze? Remember, the card ahs to be in or it won't give you credit!
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:14pm Dec 28, 2002 PST - Ok, ndchick, remember what Vivian told you? Take the key into the cemetary, and try to find a headstone with a "keyhole of some sort". Here's a hint: it'll be at front, and it'll be of someone Micky really hated!
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:13pm Dec 28, 2002 PST - Hey, I've got a really dumb question. I solved the spigot puzzle, and saw the door open up into the corridor with the lights, but now I can't find it, and was so awed by the fact that I finally got the puzzle solved, I didn't even look where it was. A little help, anyone?..

OK