MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Lissy

Send e-mail to rindarooboo2@aol.com

About Lissy

I am a girl(DUH!.) And i love nancy Drew (even more DUH!.)  
Most recent posts by Lissy:

Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 11:56am Dec 31, 2002 PST - Okay,I have solved the game but i cannot help all of you at the same time so just e-me at Rindarooboo2@aol.com
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 11:53am Dec 31, 2002 PST - okay,I have finished this game but i can't post for all of you at the same time so you can e-me if you want at Rindarooboo2@aol.com
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 11:56am Dec 31, 2002 PST - Okay,I have solved the game but i cannot help all of you at the same time so just e-me at Rindarooboo2@aol.com
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 11:53am Dec 31, 2002 PST - okay,I have finished this game but i can't post for all of you at the same time so you can e-me if you want at Rindarooboo2@aol.com
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:58pm Dec 28, 2002 PST - Okay,so i did the thing with the spigots and I found the dogs but i am not going to say who it is becuase not everyone has solved the game I found the well but everytime i open it it kills me i have gotten the wheel and put it on but there has to be some certian order you turn the wheels in and i can't call bess and goerge becuase i can't figure out how to get back up to the house
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:58pm Dec 28, 2002 PST - Okay,so i did the thing with the spigots and I found the dogs but i am not going to say who it is becuase not everyone has solved the game I found the well but everytime i open it it kills me i have gotten the wheel and put it on but there has to be some certian order you turn the wheels in and i can't call bess and goerge becuase i can't figure out how to get back up to the house

OK