MysteryNet Community Go back to Sherlock Holmes>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Chris Hansen

Waterloo,Iowa

Send e-mail to chris.hansen56@yahoo.com

About Chris Hansen

Location: Waterloo, Iowa. Occupation: Maintenance/department store College: Northern Iowa (Cedar Falls) B.A. English (Literature emphasis). Active in community theatre. Acted in "And Then There Were None" (played Blore). In "Busman's Honeymoon", played Constable Sellon. In "Rehearsal for Murder" played Leo. In "Catch Me if You Can" played Father Kelleher. Favorites (for now): "Hound of the Baskervilles", "Murder On the Orient Express", "Poirot Investiates"  
Most recent posts by Chris Hansen:

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. - 04:56pm Nov 25, 2009 PST - Dear Paul, the answers are= 1. Gunsmoke. and 2...
Inspector Lynley - 12:07pm Nov 21, 2009 PST - Hello Rubyi & all-- I'm with you. I would love to see these classic British mysteries back on A&E. It's been a long time, and I'm sure they would find an enthusiastic audience.
Hawaii Five-0 - 11:58am Nov 21, 2009 PST - Hello Debbe & all, For whatever it's worth, I'd heard the same talk about Lord being a bit of a prima donna. Not to speak ill of the dead, but, that's what I heard, too.
McBain, Ed - 04:51pm Nov 7, 2009 PST - Hello Barbara, I will check the internet soon. I believe there was a 1960's series that had Robert Lansing as Steve, and Gena Rowlands as Teddy. I will check, and get back to you...
McBain, Ed - 04:45pm Nov 7, 2009 PST - Dear Fran, I just saw your post on the death of Evan Hunter. May he rest in peace. I would love to see an 87th Precinct television series, but I suppose that's too much to hope for...
McBain, Ed - 04:40pm Nov 7, 2009 PST - Hello Melissa, I see this post is quite old, but I'm new to Mystery Net. I just read my first 87th Precinct novel, and really enjoyed it. I always try to cast the detectives in novels I read, so I was intriguied by your message...
A Touch of Frost - 04:24pm Nov 7, 2009 PST - Hello All-- I recently discovered this show, and love what David Jason does with the character. It's on my DVD list for sure! Best always, Chris.

OK