MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

nancydreWgAmeR

Send e-mail to christyb311@aol.com

Most recent posts by nancydreWgAmeR:

The Final Scene Computer Game (#5) - 10:39am Jun 28, 2004 PST - Does anyone know what to do after you get the key from the basement and find out harry houdini is part owner i talked to nick and now i don't know what to do next SOMEONE HELP ME!!
The Final Scene Computer Game (#5) - 07:53am Jun 28, 2004 PST - Can someone help me i have been stuck on day one for so long can someone tell me where to find the gum please!! help me!
The Final Scene Computer Game (#5) - 04:56pm Jun 24, 2004 PST - Does anyone know where there is a website other than this one where it will give a step by step tips on how to win the game if anyone wants to type all that it would be greatly appreciated!! please help me
The Final Scene Computer Game (#5) - 04:45pm Jun 24, 2004 PST - Thanks julinavarro
The Final Scene Computer Game (#5) - 04:33pm Jun 24, 2004 PST - Where did you get the gum and the key to the vanity in brady's dressing room SPOLIER ALERT!! Please i need to beat this game

OK