MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

jambagal972

Ashton Kucther is my hero!!! One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life. .... I'm a Christian you can be one too! Please e-mail me if you need to talk to someone or if you need help! Always here for my fellow Nancy Drew fans! Love you all! Muah!

Send e-mail to sojambajuicy13@hotmail.com

About jambagal972

My e-mail addresses are Cheerhottie972@sbcglobal.net, sojambajuicy13@hotmail.com, and mybbqueen@aol.com. I love to make friends so e-mail me and we can become friends!My name is Monica! I love pink,purple,orange,cerulean, and lime green!I love to shop at Abercrombie! ......... One day you'll come to me and ask me what's more important: You or my life. I'll say my life and you'll walk away never knowing that you're my life......................................................

I have... Stay Tuned for Danger recieved the Message in a Haunted Mansion, found the Treasure In the Royal Tower, discovered the Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Ridden the Haunted Carousel, Been in Danger on Decption Island, I am going to Witness The Final Scene, I am going to learn he lesson that Secrets Can Kill, and I am going to stay away from the Ghost dogs of Moon Lake!( soon after I have solved those many adventures...i'm gonna tackle The Secret of Shadow Ranch!).......................................

...........I'm crazzzy for Ashton Kutcher!!!!!(you can see why) and I love jamba juice(carribean passion)! .......... .......What else should I put in here??? Doon't hesitate and e-mail me if you need help! ...~BYE~ ~*~*~MoNiCa~*~*~

............................................KIss me I'm Venezuelan............... .,i|ii|i,.................................................................................................................................................................. `'li||il'` .........................................

Favorite URLs

, cheats for nd!
, icons and away messages
, games!
, NANCY DREW!
, To check my mail!
, profiles for aim
for mysteries and when i cant get to nd.com click there get a shortcut, its all good!

Most recent posts by jambagal972:

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 06:52pm Jun 13, 2004 PST - you have to look in some earler posts for thwe answers for quizzes 2 and 1. spoiler alert-quiz 2-ogin-sjoon password-spacebaby
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 06:52pm Jun 13, 2004 PST - think that the password for quiz 2- login name-sjoon password-spacebaby look at some of the previous posts cause i posted the answers to quizzes 1 and 2
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 06:05pm Jun 13, 2004 PST - u have to wait like 4ever b4 u get it.I know i thought I had done something wrong.
The Haunted Carousel Nancy Drew Computer Game (#8) - 06:02pm Jun 13, 2004 PST - hahaha i forgot who u call

OK