MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

NanFan416

"If you ever give anything less than your best, you're sacrificing your gift." *~* "I've been trying not to love you, I've been putting up a fight. I've been barely holding on, and letting go with all my might. But there's a part of me that's empty, I know love can only fill. I'm afraid I'll never find it, but scared to death I will." *~* "Under his spell, right from the start. Like a theif in the night, he captured my heart." ~*~ "Anyone can say what they want, and they can say how they feel. I don't care one bit, cuz I know my love for him is real." ~*~ "Forever I'll be jealous, of every girl who hugged you. Even though just one moment, she held my entire world." *~* "Ever think of me, totally out of the blue. Well- it's all the kisses I've blown, catching up with you." *~* "Life is not about waiting for every storm to pass. It's about learning how to love dancing in the rain." *~* "Don't tell me I'll be laughing tomorrow, when I can't even fake a smile today." *~* "Tell her you lover her already, before she's gone. Because people change and even though it hurts, hearts can move on." *~*

Send e-mail to stacey-gilmoregirls@hotmail.com

About NanFan416

"I can do all things through, Christ who strengthens me." Carly Patterson roxx!!!Gilmore Girls is the best!!! Luv u Lauli G and Alexis B!!! (((Lorelai and Rory)))

My name is Stacey, you guys can can call me Stacey, Stace, or NanFan. I am 14 years old.

I really like race cars and my favorite driver Erica Enders, who is a member of the Cagnazzi Racing Team. I love cheerleding also. My favorite thing is GYMNASTICS. I started gymnastics when I was three years old. When I grow up I want to be an Olympic Gymnast and be the All-Around Champ!- just like my hero Carly Patterson~ Then I want to be a lawyer and go to Harvard. BTY Great job at Athens Carly!!! I hope to see u at the 2008 Olympics... get better soon, I can't stand seeing you not flippin'! Carly Patterson is the absolute best athlete ever.

Gilmore Girls is one the best show on tv! It is soooo funny! Watch it Tuesdays @ 8 on the WB~

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody is also one of the best shows on tv. I love Dylan Sprouse-- I know EVERYTHING about him. He is so cute... DID YOU KNOW?--

~ He has citizenship in both Italy and the US.

~ He was diagnosed with aracnophobia a few years ago.

~ Him and bro Cole have their own private beach.

~ Almost all (approx 85%) of the money he and Cole make goes into their trust fund-- which they cant access until they are 21.

~ The twins are not allowed to work (on the suite life) more than eight hours a day, b/c their parents dont want them to miss out on a regular childhood.

~ Dylan thought it was funny on a scene in a movie they were in-- "I saw mommy kissing santa" because they talked about getting coal (cole) in their stockings.

I know much much more!!!

Favorite URLs

Vote 50 pts. for my friend Scott Please!!!!!!
Gilmore Girls ROXXX
Gilmore Girls ROXXX again
Lauren Graham (Lorelai) on Gilmore GIrls ROXXX again again!
www.endersracing.com
www.newenglandtoffee.com
www.carlypatterson.com
www.carly-patterson.net

OK