MysteryNet Community Go back to What (or Who) Should I Read Next?>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Jenny Smoyer

Send e-mail to jrs@hogefenton.com

Most recent posts by Jenny Smoyer:

What (or Who) Should I Read Next? - 06:35pm Sep 2, 1997 PST - Hi- I am new to this group but I hope no one minds my two pennies! Jasmine- my mom and I read most of Sue Grafton's books. I really liked "A is for Alibi" and "H is for Homicide"...
Nancy Drew Over the Decades - 06:55pm Sep 2, 1997 PST - My favorite ND had to be the one that scared the pants off of me! I can't remember the exact title but it was something like- The Mystery at Blackwatch?? Hall?..
Nancy Drew Over the Decades - 03:50pm Sep 5, 1997 PST - Thanks Marilee! That is it. What made me feel really silly is that, when I got home I discovered that the book is right on my book shelf...
Sherlock Holmes - 06:51pm Sep 2, 1997 PST - Hi- hope you don't mind a new "voice".

From my understanding of the original stories, Holmes was indeed addicted to cocaine. Perhaps not in the way that we might see today, but more in the way of the "fashionable society" who dabbled in those things at that time...
Law & Order - 06:13pm Sep 2, 1997 PST - Just because this forum looks so lonely, i am going to write that it has been one of my favorite shows for years.

So there.
Law & Order - 06:13pm Sep 2, 1997 PST - Just because this forum looks so lonely, i am going to write that it has been one of my favorite shows for years.

So there.
Perry Mason - 06:15pm Sep 2, 1997 PST - Quick trivia question. Does anyone know the name of the ONE case that Perry Mason lost??

OK