MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Originals vs. Today>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

mysteryK

d(^-^)b . . . . . . . . . . . . music is life . . . . . yes, i am aware that i am a major dork

Send e-mail to bellsmcangel@gmail.com

About mysteryK

RIP Farrah Fawcett, the original Angle.

my life is kinda a long story. but if you want to know my real name, or anything else about me, send me an email. until then, im just mysteryK

Favorite URLs

Red Heeler Pupies, just a random picture I found on google, SOO CUTE!

Most recent posts by mysteryK:

Originals vs. Today - 10:40am Jul 30, 2009 PST - I haven't read the originals, just the yellow-back books, the paper back ones, the files, and girl detective.

NewFan, I go to fanfiction.net and search through the hardy boys/nancy drew until i see an interesting one.
Ned Nickerson - 11:06pm Jul 14, 2009 PST - I'm not the biggest Nancy+Ned fan, so I was hoping all of you who LOVE Ned could tell me why. Seriously, I have no reason to dislike him other than he doesn't seem real to me.
Mrs. Drew - 08:21pm Jul 10, 2009 PST - The thing about a tell all, is we can still use our imaginations if we don't like what they come up with. Wasn't there a "confessions of a teen sleuth" that most true Nancy fans loathed and ignored? (i do believe the author explained what happened to Mrs...
Originals vs. Today - 08:13pm Jul 10, 2009 PST - I like manatees. Lol, your second line of info ;)

It would be so cool if Nancy still drove the old blue roadster sometimes, just for laughs and giggles.

Why cant someone make a hybrid convertible?..
The Haunting of Castle Malloy (#19) - 11:23am Jul 9, 2009 PST - I haven't played this one yet. But I'm not sure I want to shuck out $20 dollars for a game I might play once or twice.

TELL ME!..
Nancy Drew : Girl Detective and Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers Super Mysteries - 11:21am Jul 9, 2009 PST - There are three books in this series aren't there? I've only read terror on tour, but I would love to read the other two!

And ok...

OK