MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

buzzy bee

Send e-mail to penguinluvergurl@cs.com

Most recent posts by buzzy bee:

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 11:30am Feb 1, 2002 PST - good job jessie star
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 01:52pm Jan 31, 2002 PST - make sure u did everything and it has to be dark for phone to ring i belive jessie star the paper she was talkin about is in lillians room
Message in a Haunted Mansion GAMEBOY Game - 03:44pm Jan 19, 2002 PST - bryantsbaby: if its the same for the computer you have to find all the tiles and put them on the fire place and pull the bird thingy it will open up a secret passage. then u find the lattern. Make sure you see everything u will see him but he wont see you
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 04:32pm Jan 18, 2002 PST - give more detail on where you are at please so I can help you? Mail will be ticking on the chair by the phone.
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 03:55pm Jan 13, 2002 PST - :)HIH hey i cant edit my message it dosent put what I printed
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 03:55pm Jan 13, 2002 PST - Okay Jessie I'm sorry but I got the code for that thing on here when I was playing it all i know is it has something to do with actor and there are rows and coloms like a1 or a3 b5 and so on like that but I'm not sure how. have you read the whole thing on this Like the way eairleir messages? Once you get in there look around for a switch go to the black thing by the ladder open it a light should be on move the bars to where it says on the light a secret area should open up behind the couch...
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 05:31pm Jan 10, 2002 PST - JESSIE STAR: The control room is on the set turn around until u see a sprial staircase.

CREOLE: hey have you been in the secret area in the prop room look in the shirt coppy down the number on that. I think that is the number you are looking for...

OK