MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

jessie star

Send e-mail to prector@optonline.net

Most recent posts by jessie star:

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 09:08am Sep 1, 2002 PST - Mollyl, I think its at toys r us I got mine off herinteractive.com u can also get it at amazon.

Tracilc69, do you have the 1st key? after you put it in(right when you put it in the right way it clicks!) then you get another cube/key I think thats what your talking about!..
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 07:25am Aug 30, 2002 PST - Bookworm how far are you this game was a little hard.
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 07:22am Aug 30, 2002 PST - it supposed to come out in fall of 2002! at the very end of the game they mention the game(right be4 the credits!)
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 07:07pm Aug 29, 2002 PST - if anyone needs help I'll help its so cool the ending(the very last thing be4 the credits) is so cool its different then the other Nancy Drew games!
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 07:05pm Aug 29, 2002 PST - Andreni A Cahal is a nobleman. I finished the game a week ago its so cool!
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 02:32pm Aug 23, 2002 PST - I'm stuck!!!!!!!!! I dont want to give away some of the game so e me if you r kinda far thanks!
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 07:58am Aug 23, 2002 PST - Lucky Star do you have the game?

OK