MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

creole

Send e-mail to jmhanner@msn.com

Most recent posts by creole:

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 08:45pm Jan 13, 2002 PST - help! i've been stuck forever. i've got the medallions, put the in the right place, read the decoder, the translation, the books in the library, talked to hotchkiss, looked through the peephole, and i can't get close to the painting to even scrape the rose...
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 08:37pm Jan 13, 2002 PST - jessie star: have you gone into lillian's office?
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 03:51pm Jan 13, 2002 PST - jessie star: you can't get into the tunnel until you've gotten into the control room. you have to flip a switch in the control room. have you done that yet?
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 02:16pm Jan 13, 2002 PST - jessie star: you don't print the code page. the code page is on the clip board under the tv in her office. you can't get the employee id# until you get into the tunnel
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 09:23am Jan 13, 2002 PST - jessie star: have you gotten the 3D glasses and the code sheet from lillian's office?
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 01:46pm Jan 12, 2002 PST - buzzy bee: thanks! now i've pulled the alarm and can't get the 8 triangles lit in time. any hints?

OK