MysteryNet Community Go back to Cozy Kitchen>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Jersey Girl

"Nothing matters in this whole wide world when you're in love with a Jersey Girl" - B. Springsteen

Send e-mail to jerseygirl727@hotmail.com

Most recent posts by Jersey Girl:

VIRUS ALERTS: Helps & Hoax Info - 01:52pm Dec 2, 2004 PST - Thanks, Pooky and Gerdje. Sometimes my curiousity gets the best of me and I open junk mail, even when I know better. The other day, I got an email in my junk box from "Tom" asking if I needed a loan...
VIRUS ALERTS: Helps & Hoax Info - 09:53am Dec 2, 2004 PST - Can anyone tell me if viruses can be timed delayed? I received an email in my junk box that didn't give the name of the sender and and the re: said none. Curiousity got the best of me and I opened it...
Debate!! - 09:47am Dec 2, 2004 PST - No, I don't think that Jr. has aged much at all in the past four years...of course, if we all spent 40% of our time on vacation, I'm sure we would looked refreshed most of the time, too.
Cozy Kitchen - 05:57pm Dec 1, 2004 PST - A chocolate moose might be safe (especially if lit looked like Bullwinkle) but a chocolate mousse would definitely be a free-for-all!
The MN Times - 03:55pm Dec 1, 2004 PST - Yeah, but how big is the diamond? For 10 grand, it better be at least 2 carats and perfect!
Cozy Kitchen - 03:26pm Dec 1, 2004 PST - NP. And just for the record, I'd never take anyone's secret stash....well, maybe in an emergency, I'd dip into someone's chocolate cache, but ONLY in an emergency and I'd replace ASAP.
The List - 12:05pm Dec 1, 2004 PST - I have the gap also and refreshing the page didn't fix it.

STILL being seated at the kiddies' table even though you're now 25

Trying to avoid people you don't want to talk to

Getting stuck with clean-up

OK