MysteryNet Community Go back to Cozy Kitchen>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Brynhilde

When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. ~ Albert Einstein

Send e-mail to chrisstine.j.lagge@wellsfargo.com

About Brynhilde

home e-mail: chrissmcqueen@aol.com

ICQ# 20700939 (home) IM : Brynhilde1 Yahoo : wolfsdottir

I like logic puzzles, role playing games, SCA, caving, hiking, camping.. native born Californian living with husband and a tarantula named Francine in Roseville, CA. Oh, yeah, and I have a big horny hat (see MN Cali). and a baby on the way...

Previous bylines:

I live in another dimension, but have a summer home in reality

I am woman, hear me roar!!

I've learned that our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for all lost or stolen articles while on the premises.

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades...

...rather on the drunk side of squiffy...

please don't make me drive anymore.. Are we out of Texas yet??!!!

Pleeeeze... don't make me move again...

...Goin' to the chapel, and we're gonna get married...

Anybody want to give me my dream job???

Her hugs were as warm as her heart. I will miss her hugs. {in reference to the passing of my fathers mother...}

{insert blank expression here}

Favorite URLs

wedding pictures and snorkeling in Haunama Bay (Hawaii) December 2003

Most recent posts by Brynhilde:

The MN Times - 11:51am Jun 4, 2004 PST - argh... you guys crack me up!
The MN Times - 11:18am Jun 4, 2004 PST - not to interrupt the smoking ban discussion, but I thought I'd share this... interesting... news story (makes me hungry LOL)

Truck Dumps 30,000 Eggs On Houston Highway
UPDATED: 7:23 PM EDT May 31, 2004

HOUSTON -- A sleeping driver was blamed for causing an accident that dumped thousands of eggs on a Houston thoroughfare early Monday, shutting it down for 15 hours...
The MN Times - 11:37am Jun 3, 2004 PST - Yes, California has a no-smoking law in effect. They banned smoking first in restaurants (years ago) then a few years later in pubs, bars, clubs, etc...

There are ways around the law...
If the "smoking" area has a completely separate ventilation system, and the wait staff is not REQUIRED to enter...
The MN Times - 05:30am May 28, 2004 PST - This is just weird... so I thought I'd share. To see the picture (which is pretty funny) try: h++p://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/3353356/detail.html?..
Announcement Board and Other News - 07:52pm May 14, 2004 PST - ::sigh:: Hate announcements like this..

thank you all for the congratulations, but it just wasn't meant to be... as I have miscarried...
Ask A Question! - 06:02pm Apr 28, 2004 PST - Thanks all for confirming that I'm not losing it... I have the same message at the top of my profile page, and therefore cannot change the e-mail address...

The address listed works now, but it might not at any time...
Debate!! - 04:26pm Apr 28, 2004 PST - I agree that "they" probably banned pictures so that there wouldn't be a comparison between the two... but it's happening anyway. And I can understand the theory behind not wanting to upset the public by allowing them to see the quantity of dead returning from war...

OK