MysteryNet Community Go back to Cozy Kitchen>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Chrebet

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Send e-mail to mnchrebet@yahoo.com

About Chrebet

I spend most of my time following the Jets, Mets, Islanders and Nascar. If you can't tell by that, I'm from NY. Don't let the name and the previous fool you, I'm female.

Previous Bylines:

Never say never.

Ever stop to think and forget to start again?

Give me back my point of view...Cause I just can't think for you - Jet

Duck and Run!

Sometimes it seems like there are more people that are starving from lack of attention, then those from lack of food.

Superbowl..World Series..Stanley Cup..Cup Championship....There's always next year.

So make the best of this test ...And don't ask why...It's not a question ...But a lesson I learned in time - Green Day

The Mets have shown me ways to lose that I never even knew existed - Casey Stengel

There's no crying in baseball, unless you're a Mets fan.

You don't have to support the war, to support the troops.

Do you think people look in the mirror and realize that they are a future episode of Jerry Springer?

Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did...Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid - Elton John

angels lend me your might , forfeit all my lives to get just one right - Fuel

I set my standards high for alot of things, just not ones that involve morals *weg*

All my ideas would get moderated

I can deal with change, as long as I have my woobie and a cold beer...now to find a way to deal with idiots

Favorite URLs

www.nascar.com
www.nymets.com
www.newyorkjets.com
www.newyorkislanders.com

Most recent posts by Chrebet:

Announcement Board and Other News - 04:44pm Nov 5, 2012 PST - Update - laura and Bren are ok. Last report was Jinx was in a hotel since she had no power.
Announcement Board and Other News - 06:10pm Nov 2, 2012 PST - I haven't heard from Bren yet but most of Long Island is still without power. I do know Aleja and Mask are fine. Still waiting to hear from Jinx and laura.
Waiting Room (Chat) - 12:38pm Sep 29, 2009 PST - LMAO Mask. I think I may have had 2 of my dead characters get together in a Whammie. I know I had 2 from different MPs get together in one of the epis...
Waiting Room (Chat) - 06:13am Sep 29, 2009 PST - Thanks Bella

And thanks to Jinx for letting me keep with my MP tradition of not having a charater live happily ever after with someone...unless they are dead :)
Cozy Kitchen - 09:02am Sep 22, 2008 PST - Thanks (((All))) the prognosis is good so we are all staying positive. We are waiting for genetic tests to come back to find out the risks for my sister and I.

WT you are right, last night was the last game at Yankee stadium, next Sunday (9/28) is the last game at Shea...
Cozy Kitchen - 05:00am Sep 22, 2008 PST - LOL WT I have to start saving for everything. They are selling Shea off and seats will be very expensive at the new stadium next year. Going to my last game at Shea tonight...
Cozy Kitchen - 05:58am Sep 16, 2008 PST - Anwering Bren from Special Thoughts

Sunday was great, the day turned out nice. Got to spend a lot of time with my mom which was really nice and I think we both really needed it. She met with the surgeon yesterday...

OK