MysteryNet Community Go back to Cozy Kitchen>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Sunnybrook

If all I wanted was attention, I'd be naked.

Send e-mail to sunnybrook@hotmail.com

About Sunnybrook

ICQ # 67609236

Previous bylines:

I didn't lose my mind; I sold it on e-bay :) Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.

The key to a nice-looking lawn is a good mower. I recommend one who is muscular and shirtless.

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Why is 'abbreviation' such a long word?

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?

A woman's place is in control.

If you're standing on your head, and you pull your pants down, is that really such a bad thing?

Snowmen come down from heaven unassembled.

Save Santa a trip. Be naughty this year.

I have not failed, I have merely found 10,000 ways that do not work.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

POLICE STATION TOILET STOLEN ... cops have nothing to go on.

Time's fun when you're having flies...Kermit the Frog.

Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage

Never fry bacon in the nude.

Space is big, Space is dark... It's hard to find.. a place to park... Coffee, Chocolate, and Men... Some things are just better rich..

If you have to ask, you can't afford it!

My life is just one big teaser searching for a solution.

Don't tell a woman that age and weight are "just a number." It only confirms that you think she is old and fat.

Ever notice how Mystery and Misery sound a lot alike?

This is a short generic byline.

Kids are what makes aging bearable...  
Most recent posts by Sunnybrook:

Cozy Kitchen - 11:51am Apr 4, 2016 PST - well, hi! my name is Rebecca, I am an ancient mystery net member...kind of lost track of it when I moved. way back in 2001- 2001 time frame....
08/06/15 Pay Attention! - 11:49am Apr 4, 2016 PST - let's try to get this started up again. You said petty crime. It is theft?..
Ask An Answer - 02:08pm Mar 23, 2008 PST - An expert that monitors monopoly games to keep track of whose turn it is.

mislead

OK