MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

elizabeth doll

Send e-mail to halfpint1051@aol.com

About elizabeth doll

I have always loved nancy drew, I get a kick out of her adventures and get stuck on the games sometimes.If you need help on Treasure in the Royal Tower, I would be glad to help!  
Most recent posts by elizabeth doll:

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 07:30am May 3, 2004 PST - i'm having problems with the dogs too! it sucks! somebody help me please!!!
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 02:19pm May 2, 2004 PST - have to figure out the lighthouse number thing, and what the heck do i do with the dumb flage thingymabobber?!?!help me!
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 02:16pm May 2, 2004 PST - is anybody there???!!!???!!!???!!!???
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 02:15pm May 2, 2004 PST - help me please!
Secrets Can Kill Computer Game (#1) - 02:14pm May 2, 2004 PST - hi the boiler room is wierd because when i went down there the chain was on the knobs and when i got the chain off i still couldn't figure out the stupid levers for the knobs or whatever! help me PLEASE!!!
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 01:59pm May 2, 2004 PST - help me with the dogs in the cupboard please!!!

OK