MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

KrAzY4KhLeO

Jesus saves now! Tomorrow might be too late! ……....ทดฏฏฏ`.

Send e-mail to legallybrunette354@hotmail.com
View home page.

About KrAzY4KhLeO

Hey. i love Nancy Drew Games. E-mail me if any of u need help. I have finished this game. Well, as you can tell, i am Krazy for Khleo Thomas! He is so cute! i am a comp, phone, and electronic person. i love going out with my friends, and just hanging out with my family. i like going to the mall, pool, and my favorite place to go is to the beach, and Florida with my cousins. I want IM badly, so i'll let u ppl kno when i get it, and if you e-mail me yours i will give u mine, and i can help you that way. I also am a christian. I encourage you to become one, if you aren't already! i am encouraged to see Bible verses and stuff on ppl's Second line of information. Thanx for reading my profile! Buh-Bye~ ~Rachel~ PS: Shout out to all my friends and my family ……....ทดฏฏฏ`. -ทท-.ธ-ทท'……….'ท-. …………....-ด`ททด ……….ด`ททดจ ..... ………\...................ท---ท. ...ท-ทด`....`ท--ทท--..-ทท.ทด.`ฏฏ ..`.......`ท-- -..-ท`ท--ทดฏ …`. I am a girl who‘s NOT afraid of a mouse!{ …..`ท. ……..`ท-. ……………………………I Have. . . . ……………...…........Received the Message in the Haunted Mansion ……………………………….Ridden the Haunted Carousel, ……………………………….Been chased by the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, ……………………………….Been in Danger on Deception Island, ……………………………….Performed the Final Scene, ……………………………….And Stayed Tuned for Danger! __________________ .................../.|._ ................./......,.\ .............-'........._,.'.... ........../..._......| ......../........)_..| ..,.=='`...____)._)

Favorite URLs

many!:)
Have. . . .
the Message in the Haunted Mansion
the Haunted Carousel,
chased by the Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake,
in Danger on Deception Island,
the Final Scene,
Stayed Tuned for Danger!

Most recent posts by KrAzY4KhLeO:

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 01:30pm Jun 1, 2004 PST - yeah
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 01:18pm Jun 1, 2004 PST - Rabbit1000 - u go in at night. Click on Hess Grumbly's button, and he thinks u r tha pizza man. then u will hear tha door buzzer and volla...
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 11:10am Jun 1, 2004 PST - think so. i hav done everything in both places kk/ thanx

OK