MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Ryan L.

I have finished Secrets Can Kill, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Treasure in the Royal Tower, The Final Scene, Secret of the Scarlet Hand, Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake, The Haunted Carousel, and Danger on Deception Island. I have solved them all BILLIONS of times if you need help.

Send e-mail to rlane91@hotmail.com

Most recent posts by Ryan L.:

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 04:01pm Nov 4, 2003 PST - lover4horse- You find it by peeling back the corner of the prop-room log book. If you need more info on it, you can e-mail me at rlane91@hotmail.com
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 04:00pm Nov 4, 2003 PST - mysteryseeker- You have to turn on the TV with the remote, then put in the tape
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 03:38pm Nov 4, 2003 PST - cutiepie02- If he's not there, then there are other things for you to do before he is there.
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:31pm Nov 4, 2003 PST - Anianiani- You have to think of the unlucky date. That date was when Malone AND HIS DOGS died. Look on their gravestones.(e.g...
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:29pm Nov 4, 2003 PST - LoveStruck- Did you look under the leaves just outside the graveyard?
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 03:27pm Nov 4, 2003 PST - Lindsay Lou- If you mean the puzzle with the three buttons on it, push the star one down and align the other two from the ship up with each other to open that.
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 07:58pm Nov 2, 2003 PST - Diversion- The "sequence" thing is: 1) pump the gas some 2) wiggle the rake back and forth till it catches on fire and it catches the barrel on fire 3) kick the knome head onto the jack and jack it till the barrel rolls and burns the rope holding the scythe and it falls. That'll get you out.

OK