MysteryNet Community Go back to Comments and Suggestions for Mysteries by Members Section>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Dana Gerr

Send e-mail to danamite1@aol.com

Most recent posts by Dana Gerr:

Comments and Suggestions for Mysteries by Members Section - 07:24pm Jun 15, 1998 PST - I just wanted to give some rave reviews here - I just found the site recently and I think the feedback and support are WONDERFUL! I swear, I will send in a finished story as soon as I can figure out how to do it. I'm a total technotwit when it comes to anything the least bit mechanically complicated...
Comments and Suggestions for Mysteries by Members Section - 05:55pm Jul 11, 1998 PST - Hey guys! When I first posted the beginning of my story here I got several lovely comments right away but then didn't hear anything else in the past few weeks. Could you maybe solicit more members to comment on recently posted stories?..
The Case of the Lethal Tip, By: Nell Bowen - 10:25am Jun 26, 1998 PST - I'm new to this wonderful site, so I hope I am posting this correctly! I liked how descriptive you were in the beginning of the story - it really helped me to picture the charecters. Keep writing!

OK