MysteryNet Community Go back to Reviews of "How to Host a Murder" and "How to Host a Teen Mystery">>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Ivan Owen

"Writing is a spontaneous adveture, not a planned trip"

Send e-mail to Thrawn9876@aol.com

About Ivan Owen

Hello, my name is Ivan Owen, well it really isn't my real name, but it keeps my secrecy much tighter. Anyway, I am a high class reader and only read the best books of mystery, my top three authors are Sr. Arthur Doyle, Agatha Christie, and Mary Higgens Clark. I find that solving a mystery with just a few clues is the best satisfaction.  
Most recent posts by Ivan Owen:

Reviews of "How to Host a Murder" and "How to Host a Teen Mystery" - 07:22pm Aug 1, 2000 PST - I'll be hosting the teen mystery "Roswell That Ends Well" in November, so I'll have that review out around that time.
Reviews of "How to Host a Murder" and "How to Host a Teen Mystery" - 04:22pm Oct 14, 2015 PST - This area is for all you mystery lovers to write in on how you felt about the "How to Host a Murder" or "How to Host a Teen Mystery" that you have hosted. Tell what you liked and what you didn't like.... better yet, tell us your opinion on the one you hosted...
Reviews of "How to Host a Murder" and "How to Host a Teen Mystery" - 04:22pm Oct 14, 2015 PST - This area is for all you mystery lovers to write in on how you felt about the "How to Host a Murder" or "How to Host a Teen Mystery" that you have hosted. Tell what you liked and what you didn't like.... better yet, tell us your opinion on the one you hosted...

OK