MysteryNet Community Go back to Cozy Kitchen>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

spicy pepper

"Come lay with me, stay with me, soon I'll be gone. I will remember you all winter long. And when I return to the one that I miss...oh the longer the waiting, the sweeter the kiss" Josh Turner

Send e-mail to g_bowmaster@yahoo.com

About spicy pepper

"To think is to differ." --Clarence Darrow

"Well, what are you doing? What have you done?"
"I am sitting in this chair," said Poirot. "Thinking," he added.
"Is that all?" said Mrs. Oliver.
"It is the important thing," said Poirot. "Whether I shall have success in it or not, I do not know."

--Agatha Christie, Third Girl

Self Pity
by D. H. Lawrence ---

I never saw a wild thing
sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough
without ever having felt sorry for itself.

http://hisloveandherlove.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/bowmaster

Pray for Mr. Spicy as he deploys for the third time. He will be serving his country and his Corps in Afghanistan.

"i thank god for my life, and for the stars and stripes, may freedom forever fly, let it ring. salute the ones who died, the ones that give their lives, so we don't have to sacrifice all the things we love" zac brown band

"I cannot wait to see you babydoll, everyday it gets closer I get more and more anxious to come off that plane and tackle you! I love you darling, love you forever and ever! I think about you every day! You are mine forever..." mr. spicy :D

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --Albert Einstein

"Love is anterior to life, Posterior to death, Initial of creation, and The exponent of breath." --Emily Dickinson

"We'll fight, not out of spite/for someone must stand up for what's right/cause where there's a man who has no voice/there our's shall go singing" Jewel

"Skipper, it's a story as old as the world. And just as new. They fall in love." -Avi

"Never succumb to maturity." -(((Floppers)))

"The sweetness of Southern women often conceals the secret deadliness of snakes" Pat Conroy

Most recent posts by spicy pepper:

Scream - 08:23am Jan 4, 2011 PST - (((Pookz)))
Breast Cancer Site - 08:21am Jan 4, 2011 PST - I love this site! I clicked all of the buttons :) They also have games you can play that help donate as well.
Cozy Kitchen - 11:10am Jan 3, 2011 PST - I feel like making cookies. Any suggestions?
I Confess - 11:09am Jan 3, 2011 PST - (((DG))) (((Ruby))) (((Kirs)))

Hi, my friends! :)
I Confess - 05:49pm Jan 1, 2011 PST - I confess...

that I missed everyone. :)
Our favorite Jokes and Funnies - 04:34pm Jan 1, 2011 PST - hehehehe Pooky :)
Special Thoughts - 07:14am Dec 22, 2008 PST - happy birthday, caer! and to anyone i missed!

OK