MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

KE

Send e-mail to lbyedel@mts.net

Most recent posts by KE:

The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16) - 02:47pm Nov 8, 2010 PST - Sorry didn't mean to say "fat". Meant to say "get"!!! Oops!!
The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16) - 10:09am Nov 8, 2010 PST - Did you catch the northern pike yet? Did you fat hit with the snowball yet? Or is it to cold to go out to the lake because then use toasty packs
The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16) - 09:04am Nov 1, 2010 PST - SPOILERS WELCOME!! PLEASE HELP!! If anyone knows where to find the items from trapper dans display in the lobby PLEASE EMAIL ME!!..
The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16) - 04:06pm Oct 31, 2010 PST -
  • *SPOILER ALLERT**

To win the Fox and Geese game you have to trap the Fox so he can't "Eat" you.
    The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16) - 04:03pm Oct 31, 2010 PST - SPOILERS WELCOME!! Where is the pictures from the display in the lobby??
    The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16) - 03:58pm Oct 31, 2010 PST - SPOILERS WELCOME!! New to the site so please help me out! I cant find the pictures for trapper dan's diplay in the lobby or that bone or wood thing for the display also...

OK