MysteryNet Community Go back to Muller, Marcia>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Bonnie Mann

Send e-mail to Bonniem@gateway.net

Most recent posts by Bonnie Mann:

Coel, Margaret - 02:26pm Jan 6, 2000 PST - So far I have read The Ghost Walker and The Dream Stalker. I enjoyed them both a great deal and intend to read the rest.

I think thing I like about the books is how the two leads both feel somewhat like outsiders in the communities they live in and that draws them together.
Doss, James D. - 02:29pm Jan 6, 2000 PST - I have only read a couple of Doss's books but I like the way that Moon tries to convince himself that he doesn't believe in any of that mystical nonsense but then goes and acts on it anyway.
Debate!! - 08:21pm Sep 5, 1999 PST - I am a single woman who drives out of town frequently on business. I do not own but lease my car, usually for only 3 or 4 years. This means that the car I am driving is newer and less likely to break down...
Crichton, Michael - 02:29pm Aug 2, 1999 PST - I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but I noticed that the books you mostly mentioned by name were the science fiction related novels (i.e. Jurassic Park and Spere).

While I like Jurassic Park, I find the only novels of his I am able to truly enjoy are the science fiction ones...
White, Stephen - 05:36am Aug 12, 1998 PST - I really enjoy reading Stephen White books. I think that one of the reasons is that the character seems to be a well adjusted individual with many friends and an interest in normal activities outside of the "adventures" that make up the story plots. This does not seem to be true of other writer's stories...
Pearson, Ridley - 03:07pm Aug 2, 1999 PST - One of my favorite novels was an early one. It was orignially published under the title Yankee Green Mall but was republished later unter a different title (which of course I don't remember).

This is one of the first books I ever read that wrote from the point of view of both the "good guy" and the "bad guy"...
Smith, Julie - 03:16pm Aug 2, 1999 PST - I have just started reading the Skip Langdon mysteries. I started with "The Axeman's Jazz" (not the beginning, I know).

I have to admit that I really liked it even though I also have to admit that the story was not all that great and even seemed a little forced...

OK