MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

drew chick

Life looks better when you're riding a horse

Send e-mail to none@none.com

About drew chick

I am a big Nancy fan.I am working on solving GDML, but I have solved all the other ones. If you have any questions I would be glad to help.I love to read(Nancy Drew, Harry Potter, etc and watch movies(the new LOTR was really good!). I love to horseback ride! God Bless the USA !!!!!!!!  
Most recent posts by drew chick:

Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 09:36am Jan 5, 2003 PST - Dectective Maddie- The password is ACTOR. You need to go into Lillian's office at night by sneaking in through the delivery entrence and using your pass card as a ket in her door. Then use the 3D glasses from Ricks dresssing room on the clipboard underneath the T.V...
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 09:36am Jan 5, 2003 PST - Dectective Maddie- The password is ACTOR. You need to go into Lillian's office at night by sneaking in through the delivery entrence and using your pass card as a ket in her door. Then use the 3D glasses from Ricks dresssing room on the clipboard underneath the T.V...
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:14pm Jan 3, 2003 PST - How do I begin the puzzle in the speakeasy, with the things behind the bar? When Nancy tries to move them, she says oh they're stuck. Please help:)
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:14pm Jan 3, 2003 PST - How do I begin the puzzle in the speakeasy, with the things behind the bar? When Nancy tries to move them, she says oh they're stuck. Please help:)
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 07:11pm Dec 30, 2002 PST - Jasmine- go into the elevator. Look up there should be a slight outline in the celing. Click on it and Nancy will climb up through it...
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 07:07pm Dec 30, 2002 PST - Jasmine Lester- You have to unscrew the voice part with a screwdriver and cut the wires with the wirecutters. If you look back in previous posts, they might tell you the order, but I think it starts with orange.
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 07:02pm Dec 30, 2002 PST - Hey guys! I haven't been on in forever, but I just got this game and so far its a little more challenging than the previous ones. Not that I mind...

OK