MysteryNet Community Go back to Cozy Kitchen>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Bren

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman--Virginia Woolf

Send e-mail to bren_r0819@hotmail.com

About Bren

friends are siblings God forgot to give you... I just call mine "twinny" (and after 6 years I fInally got to meet her)

Does a clean house indicate that there is a broken computer in it?

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are: eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day.

Two children, a chihuahua named Peanut, a wonderful man, and no more mortage!!!

previous byline: Proud to be an American a rose is a rose is a rose....... unless it's on my shoulder.. then its a liberation tattoo I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are: eating

too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day.

Don't walk in front of me, I might not follow. Don't walk behind me, I won't be able to catch you if you fall. Walk next to me--through my life

I always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific--Lily Tomlin  
Most recent posts by Bren:

Cozy Kitchen - 03:08pm Jun 29, 2013 PST - Oh my goodness.. it's been a long time since I was here.. I think you've done some redecorating...
Announcement Board and Other News - 02:00am Sep 12, 2011 PST - ((((Fran and youre entire family)))) I've been reading Melissa's FB page and praying for her. Now I will be adding youre little baby to that list.

(((((MNers)))))
Announcement Board and Other News - 02:10pm Sep 3, 2011 PST - LOL.. sorry Pooky, It was me and it was Jersey I was agreeing with--I've no excuse except that I sometimes read too fast. ..
MN Friends Photo Page - 03:03pm Sep 2, 2011 PST - ((((Martian)))) thanks for everything.. but please take some time to come back and see us
Announcement Board and Other News - 04:02pm Sep 2, 2011 PST - ((((Fran)))) thinking and praying for you!

Pooky you are so right, I can't imagine why anyone is opposed to medical advances--which is what stem cell research is all about. Doug had the same transplants that Melissa is going through right now, with his cancer it was all about giving him more time as it was an incurable type...
I Confess - 03:56pm Sep 2, 2011 PST - congrats on the job kirsten! Keep figuring out those things and you'll be invaluable to them.
Just Because - 03:54pm Sep 2, 2011 PST - Thanks all.. I've a guy coming this Thurs to give me an estimate for the tree(s) I'm going to see what it will cost for all 3..though Im sure it will be more than I can afford at the moment(might have to increase that home equity loan I have for the windows) I keep thinking which is worse.. the loan for more money or the chance a tree hits the house?..

OK