MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Phil Taylor

Telecommunications Program Manager

Send e-mail to billirvin@attbi.com
View home page.

About Phil Taylor

I am 43, single and live in Fremont, CA. I live with my 20-year old daughter who is majoring in medical science. I love baseball, reading (murder mysteries, of course) and old-time radio. How's that? Enough? Good. I look forward to the next mysteries online!  
Most recent posts by Phil Taylor:

Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 11:15am Feb 9, 2002 PST - Splash Me,

What you need to do is go in the shack and find a paper that details what position the three levers should be in in order to start up the ski lift. Once you have done that, Egan will burst into the shack and berate you, then lead you back inside.
Treasure in the Royal Tower Computer Game (#4) - 11:15am Feb 9, 2002 PST - Splash Me,

What you need to do is go in the shack and find a paper that details what position the three levers should be in in order to start up the ski lift. Once you have done that, Egan will burst into the shack and berate you, then lead you back inside.
Sherlock Holmes - 01:23pm Mar 9, 2002 PST - I loved the movie "Without a Clue". It dared to make Sherlock Holmes the puppet of Dr. Watson's crime busting brilliance...
Sherlock Holmes - 01:21pm Mar 9, 2002 PST - De nada.
Sherlock Holmes - 11:25am Feb 9, 2002 PST - MM,

No, there is no dog named Shock in any of the Holmes stories. This is not from recollection, but from knowing all things Sherlock, as I do. Also, I have the Encyclopedia Sherlockiana, which has almost every single little subtlety and character in it, and there is no Shock there, either.

OK