MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

elley

Send e-mail to rachelle53@hotmail.com

Most recent posts by elley:

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 11:25am Nov 2, 2003 PST - thanks bunches!!
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 11:19am Nov 2, 2003 PST - alrighty thanx!
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 11:18am Nov 2, 2003 PST - no its a different puzzle...it has a long snake with like 4 or 5 different pictures on it so if u click on one then there are 2 circles with little pictures all around it and when u push the middle it points to a different picture....do u know what one i mean> ?
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 11:15am Nov 2, 2003 PST - Okay but i have no idea how to do the puzzle? do u? or anyone else?
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 11:09am Nov 2, 2003 PST - the on ein the sea caves...like i will climb up the ladder and then theres a little door thing to go throuhg but i can't go throuhg it...so like do i have to solve the snake puzzle? or do u know about the snkae puzzle?
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 11:06am Nov 2, 2003 PST - ya i try to do that but when i click to go inside the door shuts and i can't get up
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 11:03am Nov 2, 2003 PST - does anyone know how i can get out of the sea caves?? :s

OK