MysteryNet Community Go back to Cozy Kitchen>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

MaxOut

Worlds worst excuse: "But we've always done it that way."

Send e-mail to mwburn@gmail.com

Favorite URLs

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JFT9XV6jak

Most recent posts by MaxOut:

Announcement Board and Other News - 02:11pm Jul 13, 2016 PST - Bummer (but I'm guilty too for not being around). Mystery parties and the gatherings were fun though.
Just Because - 04:05pm Jan 14, 2014 PST - And to continue the nostalgic stuff, I was just going over how many people have come, gone and some stayed over the years. By no means a full list (sorry if I forget some, I am getting old after all), but these are some that come to mind (in no particular order):

kirsten
Jeandiata
Jinx
Pooky
Atanua
Laura
Bren
Chrebet
Nitwit
Nicky
OneEyedJack
Mrs. Tified
Lasso
Gumbie
Hawk
rb2112br
WT
Jersey Girl
Sinnestra
Diva
Anthony Bault
babypunkin (BP)
Aleja
Scully
Hastings
ITN
Mimi
Rik Shepherd
Puma
Oren
Miss Brooke
Sultry Brunette
Lady Godiva
Poison Guy
Nemesis

Yep, that was a trip down memory lane...
Just Because - 03:58pm Jan 14, 2014 PST - Just because I haven't been here in a long, long, long time and for some reason, I've been feeling a little nostalgic lately, so I decided to drop in. I was just remembering so many things that happened around here in over 15 years (hard to believe I first came here that long ago.

Remember when MN went paid for a while?..
Backstage - 07:18pm Apr 11, 2012 PST - Of course, we may get some interesting posting due to "auto-corrections". :-)
Backstage - 06:59pm Apr 6, 2012 PST - Well, since nitwit is here, then I'll play. :-)
Just Because - 03:39pm Feb 22, 2011 PST - JG, don't think of it as a bad bus ride, think of it as an "E- ticket" ride for the price of bus fare. -)

OK