MysteryNet Community Go back to Cozy Kitchen>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

laura

"Another thing, then, is the American "nature," according to Licka: "This is a disaster [for the Czechs]. They are very ambitious, very self-confident and what's more, they've actually learned how to play football."

Send e-mail to laurard44@yahoo.com

About laura

hi all... maybe I should share a bit about myself...

I'm almost 30 (didn't have to type that in version 1 of this blurb oh so long ago)... live and work (as an engineer) in NJ... Went to Rutgers College where I studied physics and art history (....yes, I know, I know...) Got my MSEE at Stevens Institute of Technology. I love sports, museums, reading, watching classic movies and of course a little mystery solving now and then... :)

Previous Byline(s):

Locke argued government is (created) by people who give up complete freedom in order to safeguard their inalienable rights to life, liberty, and property. Locke conceded, however, that 'the right to party' was alienable, and had to be fought for. “When I set up something… I tend to allow it - it seems like it's easy… and I'm - and I'm trust - I'm willing to hand it over to someone with the intentional of them allowing - for them to have the opportunity to burn their own bridge."
"I'll be at the home Metro playoff game(s) even if they do resemble executions."
Some people suffer from insanity, others just enjoy it.
"I saw a bunch of heads, and the Mohawk was open," O'Brien said. "I was trying to hit the Mohawk."
'I was expecting one of those Claudio Reyna through-passes that no one expects'
We can't escape the black hole that is Buffulo.............. I only got picked on beacuse I was sitting next to Ken!
LOL Yup, fun is good. :)
I managed to corrupt her... again.
Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.
Have Party Will Travel.
Hold my beer while I kiss your boyfriend (Toronto # ??)
Bad spellers of the world UNTIE! (Toronto # ??)
I am at one with my duality.
This space goes to the highest briber.... errrr...... bidder.

• closes eyes and relives the royal treatment* ...... Ahhhhhh ...... oh, and yes, that's right. I got Jinx to try a cigar. *weg*
    Ask Gumbie what she'd be happy to pay for.
    Wondertwins: We share everything! ... *weg*
    My word that provokes a reaction!
    But what words rhyme with buried alive?
    ... And the YANKEES Win!... (WTG Jeter & gang!)
    Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought... TMBG
    ...Princess of Mischief! ;)
    Every jumbled pile of person has a part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of.  
    Most recent posts by laura:

Mystery Party Sign-ups - 06:40am Oct 28, 2013 PST - Sorry forgot 2 parts

Laurakandziolka@gmail.com (Way) over 18
    Mystery Party Sign-ups - 06:36am Oct 28, 2013 PST - And out of the woodwork I come. :) Thanks lasso for letting me know.

Don't care which gender...
    Backstage - 07:04am Nov 3, 2008 PST - (((bella)))
    Go Southbury Hawks! (News) - 05:17am Jan 29, 2008 PST - (((William))) np :)
    Backstage - 05:22am Jan 28, 2008 PST - (((kermie)))) np, we understand life happens. (stupid life, getting in the way of mps! *g*)
    Cozy Kitchen - 03:59pm Jan 25, 2008 PST - just passing thru for some coffee... i hate working on my off fridays!

OK