MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Phantom of Venice (#18)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

24/7Jesus_Freak

A hero's not afriad to give his life, a hero's gonna save me just in time...-Skillet

Send e-mail to gotgod_ido@yahoo.com

About 24/7Jesus_Freak

Thank you sooo much for reading my profile!

I want to be an author, not when I grow up but anytime now would be good! Ha ha....I am written stories ever since I could remember. And I love it!

Feel Free to e-mail me! I love to e-mail people! We can chat or whatever!

You can call me Anna or 24/7 just please don't call me Jesus. So Call me Anna, JesusFreak, 24/7 please!!

I like to write storys and Poems. I read alot and I'm Homeschooled. I love to play soccer and football with my siblings. Also I love to act or change my voice and do prank calls! (Only to people I know of course:)

I saw this saying in a nursing home "Its never too late to have a happy ending." Ain't that sweet?!

I hate the color pink! Total oppisite of my sister. Polar oppistes! I love the colors Green and blue!

My sister on this site is J is a mystery girl Why is her name soooo long? I don't know! Oh and if she is getting out of hand just let me know. :) LOL! My cousin is Twix101, but she isn't on very much.

I am a Christian and very proud of it! I love Jesus with all of my heart and I'm not ashamed to say so! E-mail me and ask questions about it if you want too!

I am really shy in public, but here I speak my mind. Thats why I like it sooo much!

My favorite authors are Ted Dekker, Frank Peretti, Robert Liparulo and Many Many more! Like I said I L-O-V-E to read!!

My favorite numbers are 24 and 7! They work really well together eh? lol! And 24 was my soccer jersey number. I LOVE SKILLET AND HAWK NELSON!

I love this saying!

If we discover a desire within us that nothing in this world can satisfy, we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were created for another world. C.S Lewis.

PLease E-mail me about anything.Whatever just e-mail me.

~Yours Truly~

<3-JesusFreak-<3

Most recent posts by 24/7Jesus_Freak:

The Phantom of Venice (#18) - 02:35pm Apr 3, 2010 PST - Luckygal: OOOOO okay thanks, I was just wondering! Thanks!
The Phantom of Venice (#18) - 10:52am Mar 30, 2010 PST - J1: You don't need to do anything with it.

SPOILER ALERT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE FINISHED GAME!

What was with the mosaic tiles Nan was talking about at the end?..
Discuss All Games - 04:21pm Jan 16, 2010 PST - I just wished that you could text back or something!
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 04:20pm Jan 16, 2010 PST - taytay- Are you taking the pictures at night? If not, I have no idea why it won't work.

Snoopy- The emblem is on the floor in the lobby...
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 08:00pm Jan 5, 2010 PST - Rayban91: There are a couple pieces that exactly the same, try switching them. It should work there if you did it right.

Dramadog64: I thought the same thing at first, but you just pull the numbers in the chant in that order...
Discuss All Games - 07:56pm Jan 5, 2010 PST - I liked the text messages!

OK