MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Phantom of Venice (#18)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

aj101

Most recent posts by aj101:

Discuss All Games - 08:08am Jul 2, 2010 PST - Im not sure but I think you can pre-order it now
The Phantom of Venice (#18) - 05:36pm Jun 23, 2010 PST - catcrazy- hey um i'm not quite sure but after you at the sausages you leave the room and fall cause nancy got food poisoning and then you wake up in your room and you're sopossed to check the handwriting on Helena's postcards and see if they match. then Talk to Colin about the sausages.Turn around and see a box of chocolates on the coffee table by the sofa. Have some, then Talk to Helena...
Ransom of the Seven Ships (#20) - 10:11am Jun 21, 2010 PST - jamiess- This is the what the journal is gonna say: Deciphered page 1: In the black of night, with hurricane winds wailing and giant waves pounding, I ordered my fleet to change course and make for land. But with this island in sight, the Caridad foundered and disappeared into the sea, while the Castidad was set ablaze when lightning ignited her sails and sank amid the smoke and flames. The remaining five ships managed to reach the island, where we dropped anchor, and waited out the tempest...
Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (#13) - 10:06am Jun 21, 2010 PST - cheeky59- Im not sure if this is excatly what you need but to open the eagle picture Check the number of the eagle on the sampler and find out that it is 2. Go to the scale at Jake's car.

To unlock the eagle picture, 6 slugs are needed that end up with a math answer of 2...
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 09:56am Jun 21, 2010 PST - Peanutbutter&pickels- Casey: It's time to get an update on the wood we had Casey check on. Use the phone and call Casey by scrolling the directory using the arrows. The wood came from the SS Whitechapel Dawn that sank in the deep part of the channel 5 years ago - about a mile and half from the lighthouse...
Discuss All Games - 03:39pm Jun 19, 2010 PST - what do you thing the best newer game would be to get, besides ransom of the seven ships and any after the white wolf of icicle creek one, i want to get another but im not sure which one is the best?

OK