MysteryNet Community Go back to What (or Who) Should I Read Next?>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

DeeGee

A birth certificate shows you were born. A death certificate shows you have died. A photo album shows you have lived.

Send e-mail to justdeegee-mn@yahoo.co.uk

About DeeGee

Welcome to my profile

I'm me.

Past by lines:

You reap, what you sow.

I was blessed with the memory of an elephant...unfortunately I got it's figure as well.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some, like me, just don't have any film.

Some days, I have a flash of brilliance. Others, I don't even get a twinkle.

Most recent posts by DeeGee:

Sign of the Times - 10:52am Jun 8, 2014 PST - Eeva with the idea that it will knock on the door someday.
90-Second Alphabet - 10:51am Jun 8, 2014 PST - Daydreaming in the park (X)
05/28/14 Not His Most Shining Moment (With Solution) - 10:48am Jun 8, 2014 PST - Bike?

Lorry?

Van?..
Movie Review - 10:39am Jun 5, 2014 PST - Know exactly what you mean about the Startrek film.

~ Philomena ~

Judi Dench as Philomena Steve Coogan as Martin Sixsmith

My Mum wanted to watch this film and to be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I found myself drawn into the story liking the main characters and ended up wanting everything to turn out "Just right" in the film for the main character...
Special Thoughts - 10:15am Jun 5, 2014 PST - ~Many Happy Returns~

To all the birthday people that I've missed... I do hope that you had a wonderful day. :o)
A Folder For Fran ;-) - 10:14am Jun 5, 2014 PST - (((Fran)))
Just Because - 10:12am Jun 5, 2014 PST - Can't make its mind up in the UK. Although we do seem to be getting alot of rain! Occassionally the sun breaks through and it looks like its going to be nice, but all too often its just a break until the next shower and dull gloomy days...

OK