MysteryNet Community Go back to Charles Dickens (1812-1870)>>
MysteryNet Community Profile

Diva

look famous, be legendary, appear complex, act easy, radiate presence, travel light, seem a dream, prove real

Send e-mail to la_belle_lamia@yahoo.co.uk

About Diva

From the Emerald City of Oz. Artist, writer, musician, gamer, mystery aficionado  
Most recent posts by Diva:

Backstage - 01:09am Aug 20, 2004 PST - ok, I have emailed scarlet and she suggested I post here.

I have an idea for an MP, but I will need a co-conspiritor. Preferably in one of the US time zones, because I'm on the other side of the world :-p (I'm GMT +10)

anyway, I have the basic outline and will start work on the characters, but I will particularly need help with working out clues as I have never done this before...
Backstage - 07:06pm Aug 18, 2004 PST - Do Mystery Parties run any more? I thought they were bimonthly last time I checked.
Ask A Question! - 11:04pm Jun 12, 2003 PST - I use a mix of citronella oil and peppermint oil with filtered water, and use a trigger spray to spray the ground.

I put a few drops of peppermint oil on my cats collar as I don't like using flea collars, and make sure I brush her regularly in summer. That seems to work pretty well :-)
Ask A Question! - 09:35pm Nov 17, 2002 PST - Nem, I have a friend called Areti, but I didn't know it meant virtue. She anglicised it to Rita when she was at school, but started using Areti when she was a bit older.

I also know a girl called Evegenia (sp?) ;) And yes, she used the anglicised version too...

OK