MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

mkbdancer28

I have solved Secrets Can Kill, Stay Tuned for Danger, Message in a Haunted Mansion, Treasure in the Royal Tower, The Final Scene, The Haunted Carousel, Danger on Deception Island, The Secret of Shadow Ranch, The Curse of Blackmoor Manor, The Secret of the Old Clock, Last Train To Blue Moon Canyon, Danger by Design, The Creature of Kapu Cave, The Phantom,of Venice and Warnings at Waverly Academy. I am currently working on the White Wolf of Icicle creek. Please help my by answering my questions on the discussion place. :)

Send e-mail to mkbdancer28@gmail.com

Favorite URLs

Great Nancy Drew Hints

Most recent posts by mkbdancer28:

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:37pm Jan 8, 2010 PST - Ya but how do u do the wheel part?
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 03:46pm Jan 5, 2010 PST - How do you get to the roman numeral part? What do you have to do?
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 06:55pm Jan 4, 2010 PST - Ok where do you get the screw?
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 04:43pm Jan 3, 2010 PST - twilightfan17 -

1) Yes the senior level is harder.

2) Im stuck at the wheel part. What do you do??..

OK