MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

twilightfan17

i have solved the secret of shadow ranch and ghost dogs of moon lake and i am currently working on secret of the old clock (senior level)

Send e-mail to simple02plan09@aim.com

About twilightfan17

funny,smart,nice,horse lover,i ride horses, i love being outside on warm sunny days and i wanna act or work with animals.  
Most recent posts by twilightfan17:

The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 05:22pm May 30, 2010 PST - nevermind i just beat the game!!! =D
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 02:14pm May 30, 2010 PST - ok got past that now im not sure about the ballerina
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 05:50pm May 23, 2010 PST - ok so i got past the beads but im not sure about the jewelery box and the six flowers
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 10:45am May 20, 2010 PST - nevermind that, the ring thing isnt to get the forks its to get the beads, any ideas because i know i did it right i arranged them by size and color but she still says 'im not quite done yet' help! (not yelling)
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 08:52am May 20, 2010 PST - ok to get the forks from mary yazzi i have to arrange the rings by color and size i did it but nancy says im not quite finished yet. any help?
Secret of the Old Clock (#12) - 03:17pm Apr 7, 2010 PST - nevermind that too i just beat the game :D
Secret of the Old Clock (#12) - 02:01pm Apr 7, 2010 PST - ok nevermind that i finished the dress ive got the journal and nancy's dad gave me a hint but it just confused me so how do i do the thing on the journal to open it? and whats the thing for bottom on the clock in the barn? i went to game boomers but every time i do the one they tell me it is it goes away really quickly.

OK