MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Luckygal_415

It's up to you as Nancy Drew.

Send e-mail to deariecherie@yahoo.com

About Luckygal_415

I love the games and I love the books! I have solved all the games and I love to help!  
Most recent posts by Luckygal_415:

Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 07:22pm Apr 12, 2010 PST - sadonne+peanutbutter- the two places to find clams are the light house and the little beach. I know it is hard but you have to keep digging until you find everything! The other palce you find clams is on the beach and on the rocks where you have to jump to get there in the right pattern!..
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 12:12pm Apr 11, 2010 PST - No problemo peanutbutter!
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 12:12pm Apr 11, 2010 PST - Rachelb2015-you need the victorin dining book from rachel then look through all the pages until you get an id card that is how you open the locked door
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 11:52am Apr 10, 2010 PST - peanutbutter- the sequence is ROSEBUD go to Jenna's cafe and look on the wall that has all the flag symbols. Lookat the symbols that spell ROSEBUD. While you are at it make a note of all the letters and their meanings...
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 05:15pm Apr 9, 2010 PST - Sorry, sarahbeara! I would love to be your friend! you get the rope on the second day at the ranch talk to tex and he will tell you how to get a lariat (rope) hih!!..
Danger On Deception Island Nancy Drew Computer Game (#9) - 05:13pm Apr 9, 2010 PST - peanutbutter- you will find out later in the game when you have decoded a message in the box on the beach. have you gotten to that part yet?
Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (#13) - 07:38pm Apr 7, 2010 PST - HELP!! I am stuck at opening the box that john grey has the duct tape in! please help!..

OK