MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Maddy101

Send e-mail to madelinenehus@yahoo.com

About Maddy101

I have solved many Nancy Drew games. I love them absolutely. I also love dogs and cats.  
Most recent posts by Maddy101:

Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 07:11pm Dec 6, 2010 PST - Thank you Maylee! :)
Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy (#21) - 02:03pm Nov 28, 2010 PST - Help! I'm at the very very end and can't figure out how to escape the room with the pendellum! I'm sliding the grates and pulling the handle, but no matter what order I put them in...
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 08:17pm Nov 15, 2010 PST - never mind, I got it.
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 02:30pm Nov 15, 2010 PST - You enter it in the graveyard. You go to a gravestone that says Waldo Mathias. If you have the key from Vivian, insert it into the gravestone...
Stay Tuned For Danger Computer Game (#2) - 05:02pm Nov 14, 2010 PST - How do you work the generator? I know the order of the levers but it doesn't work. Do you push the yellow button before or after pulling the levers?..

OK