MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Kris224422

Send e-mail to kdrbratz@msn.com

Most recent posts by Kris224422:

Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 09:57pm Nov 12, 2010 PST - Can anybody HELP me PLEASE?!? I cant talk to prudence Rutherford. When I try to talk to everybody else in the game it will only let me say good bye, the Hardy Boys just give me the same hint about talking to an art consultant, but it wont let me say anything to Taylor except Goodbye...
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 09:40pm Nov 12, 2010 PST - The new bulb for the Ham Radio is in the display case nearest the museum entrance on the right (coming from the entrance) in the Ham radio on display use the sliver key from Joanna's desk drawer.
The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (#16) - 05:27am Dec 19, 2008 PST - qwerto

There isnt much that i can help you with u just have 2 keep playing until you win good luck, you could try this strategy guide http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcNn/NDWhiteWolf.htm
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 04:21pm Jun 15, 2008 PST - I need some help I can only find 9 arrowheads: 2 @ Dry Dreek, 3 @ Cougar Bend, & 4 @ Trail Stop. Can someone please help me

SOON

Thanks, Kris224422
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 07:37pm Oct 14, 2007 PST - It worked thatks for all your help
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake Computer Game (#7) - 10:49pm Oct 13, 2007 PST - how do i get a picture of a hawk?

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK