MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

Curly_cutie_1

Send e-mail to deariecherie@yahoo.com

Most recent posts by Curly_cutie_1:

Discuss All Games - 10:56am Aug 13, 2009 PST - well in the books she is supposed to be plump but ur right not THAT plump.
Secret of the Scarlet Hand Computer Game (#6) - 05:44am Aug 10, 2009 PST - -----SPOILER------ it is on henricks zip disk but u need to know the password and u cant enter it before u find out keep giving henrick pictures and notes and he will show u the password STONE then open the zip disk and u should find the answer which is atanzahab. HIH! -CC1-
Discuss All Games - 04:19pm Aug 9, 2009 PST - bess is so pretty and sweet that is EXACTLY how i imagined her!
Discuss All Games - 05:27pm Aug 1, 2009 PST - N.D thats where i got all my old games from for 9.99 a package!!!! SWEET!!! target rules
Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (#13) - 04:48pm Aug 1, 2009 PST - prettygirl101-thanx!
Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (#13) - 11:35am Jul 27, 2009 PST - help! i need help on how to open johns ghost box? to get the duct tape?..
The Secret of Shadow Ranch Computer Game (#10) - 11:34am Jul 27, 2009 PST - and i also recommend saving your game before putting the coin in the game and load each time and you will win sooner or later and u never have to play that game in marys shop ever again? oh and u have to be at the veeeery end of the game with the --------SPOILERS ALERT------- box

OK