MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Go back to The Final Scene Computer Game (#5)>>
MysteryNet's Nancy Drew Website Community Profile

chickenbroth

cant stop playin ND games.....its sad. (:

Send e-mail to revolution_6696@yahoo.com

Most recent posts by chickenbroth:

Secret of the Old Clock (#12) - 10:09am Aug 25, 2010 PST - hey guys, i need help with the

SPOILER ALERT need help getting into the peep hole. I CANT FIND IT. ive looked allllll along the secret passage way, trying to pull on lanterns and its not working...
The Final Scene Computer Game (#5) - 03:54pm Aug 16, 2010 PST - forgetthat. im running out of time and

SPOILER ALERT

nancys in the secret passagway (day 3) locked in the projector room and i CANNOT ifnd the right key in my invetory.
The Final Scene Computer Game (#5) - 12:24pm Aug 16, 2010 PST - and i made a key with the lettors "S I V O"
The Final Scene Computer Game (#5) - 12:22pm Aug 16, 2010 PST - ughh. i cant figure out the projector. its day 3 and im confused...i saw maya and stuff through the peep hole.
Secret of the Old Clock (#12) - 01:07pm Jan 4, 2010 PST - yea she did. ive been in the barn many times. (; sorry tht was awhile ago, ive got it now..........quite a few questions.
Secret of the Old Clock (#12) - 05:29am Jan 1, 2010 PST - have all 4 passwords for the barn, but the 4th one wont work. what do i do/what did i do wrong!??!?!?! i spelled everything correctly.
Secret of the Old Clock (#12) - 10:57am Dec 31, 2009 PST - alright i have the flute and the others, now i need bottom and im done with that. what is bottom, and when will emily leave her room?

OK